China Briefing Tax Guide Chosen as Peking University MBA Material
Sept. 2 – China Briefing’s popular China Tax Guide – now in its fifth edition – has been selected by the Guanghua School of Management at Peking University as the preferred text for their MBA course on Tax Planning and Tax Accounting.
One of China’s leading business schools, the Guanghua School of Management dates back to 1993 when the Peking University Business School was established by merging its two predecessors: the Department of Economics and Management of the School of Economics and the Center of Management Science. The following year, the Peking University Business School took its current name in recognition of a generous donation from the Guanghua Education Foundation in Hong Kong. Peking University meanwhile is one of China’s foremost academic institutions, dating back to 1898.
The China Tax Guide was first published in 2006, and has been updated regularly since then. The book is produced by China Briefing, was written by the professional services firm Dezan Shira & Associates, and is available direct from the Asia Briefing Bookstore priced at US$40.
China Briefing and Dezan Shira & Associates are proud to be associated with the Guanghua School of Management. For other enquiries about the provision of China Briefing books and technical guides as course material, please contact Jessica Tou at email@example.com.
Some of China Briefing’s other technical guides include:
- Doing Business in China
- Human Resources in China (Second Edition)
- Setting Up Representative Offices in China (Fourth Edition)
- Setting Up Joint Ventures in China (Third Edition)
- Setting Up Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprises in China (Third Edition)
- Intellectual Property Rights in China (Second Edition)
- Mergers and Acquisitions in China (Second Edition)
- Transfer Pricing in China (Second Edition)
- Conducting Due Diligence in China