Belt and Road Weekly Investor Intelligence, #38
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
This week’s Belt and Road Investor Intelligence has a strong emphasis on Central Asia and Russia, as both China and Russia step up to fill the gap left by the changing situation in Afghanistan. Uniting Central and South Asia is a key theme (as is Russia’s part in this) in the negotiations for a trade, investment, and cooperation agreement between India and Iran. There is a lot happening in the region, with significant changes in the works to improve future interconnectivity of the entire Eurasian landmass.
We also look at how Russian companies may find solutions to US financial sanctions impacting company bank account opening in China and examine the future of Chinese wealth management services by foreign financial institutions.
If you find this useful, please forward to a friend. Subscriptions can be obtained at www.silkroadbriefing.com
- China Urges Interconnection Between Central and South Asian Countries
- China’s Belt & Road Initiative and the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation Have Key Roles to Play in Restructuring and Securing Afghanistan
- India’s Trade Prospects With Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan & Azerbaijan
- Russia to Agree New 20 Year Cooperation Deal with Iran?
- Iran-India Trade: New Trade Treaty Being Worked Out
- Russia, China Celebrate ‘Perfect Example’ of Bilateral Cooperation
- China-Russian Economic and Trade Index Launched in Harbin
- Negotiations Underway Between Russia and India over EAEU Free Trade Agreement
- Solutions Found for Russian Corporate Bank Account Opening in China
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, market research, legal, tax and compliance issues for foreign investors throughout Asia, and have 28 offices across the region. We are members of the Leading Edge Alliance, a network of related firms with offices throughout the world. For assistance with Belt & Road Initiative research, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.dezshira.com. To subscribe to our Belt & Road Initiative portal, please click here.