Belt and Road Investor Intelligence #47
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
This past week has been busy in geopolitical trade developments on a global basis. We analyze the export trade dynamics between BRI countries and China and examine the potential in China’s trade agreements with the EU and the Asia-Pacific-based CPTPP. We examine ASEAN’s trade partner meetings, with new initiatives developing with the US, EU, Hong Kong, India, and Russia, summarize the 2021 BRICS summit just held in Delhi, and discuss how the UK is progressing in its bid to more closely align itself with Asia.
If you find this useful, please forward to a friend. Subscriptions can be obtained at www.silkroadbriefing.com
- BRI Countries Exports to China Surge as Global Producer Prices Boom (Silk Road Briefing)
- New EU-China Comprehensive Trade Agreement Terms (China Briefing)
- China Submits CPTPP Free Trade Application (China Briefing)
- ASEAN Trade Partners Meeting: Developments with US, EU, Hong Kong, India, and Russia (ASEAN Briefing)
- Russia to Expand Trade and Services with ASEAN (Russia Briefing)
- BRICS Summit 2021: Round Up and Analysis (Silk Road Briefing)
- How is the UK Progressing with its Asia Trade Agreements?
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, market research, legal, tax and compliance issues for foreign investors throughout Asia, and have 28 offices across the region. We are members of the Leading Edge Alliance, a network of related firms with offices throughout the world. For assistance with Belt & Road Initiative research, please contact us at email@example.com or visit us at www.dezshira.com. To subscribe to our Belt & Road Initiative portal, please click here.
- Previous Article China Submits CPTPP Free Trade Application
- Next Article China-Uzbekistan: Bilateral Trade and Future Outlook