China Briefing App Launched
Free download includes all Asia Briefing titles
Dec. 15 – China Briefing has launched its mobile app today, with the full website contents being available as part of an application that also bundles together the India, Vietnam, Russia, Mongolia Briefing websites, and 2point6billion.com (emerging Asia) plus a Dezan Shira & Associates section that deals with legal and tax regulatory updates in all these jurisdictions. The app is a free download, and is currently for iPhone. Blackberry and iPad will be available from next week, while the Android version will follow early next year.
Updated every hour, we provide real time news and opinion on matters affecting investment into these countries and regions from the top legal and tax professionals at Dezan Shira & Associates – Asia’s largest independent business advisory practice.
- Free access to our China Briefing, India Briefing, Vietnam Briefing, Russia Briefing, Mongolia Briefing and emerging Asia portals
- Browse the latest publications from our business magazines, technical and regional guides on doing business in Asia
- Receive immediate notice of forthcoming Asia business events, investment law and tax seminars
- Get the latest regulatory updates from Dezan Shira & Associates on all of these emerging Asia regions
- Read foreign language editions in German, French, Spanish, and Italian.
China Expat Book – Free Download on iPad
Our popular China Expat cultural and travel book is also available for free download on iPad and in print.
- Previous Article Hong Kong Named World’s Number One Financial Center
- Next Article U.S. Car Exporters Get Hit by China’s New Tariffs