Mandatory Benefits, Compensation and Payroll Processing in China
May 31 – Subtitled “Ensuring Efficiency and Mitigating Risk,” Dezan Shira & Associates is hosting a series of events on these subjects this week through their East China Regional offices in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Ningbo and Suzhou.
These workshops are aimed to provide managers of foreign enterprises with useful and practical insights into mandatory benefit management, compensation and payroll processing from the perspectives of recruitment concerns with accountancy and administrative issues.
These workshops will deal with the effective inclusion of compensation and benefits in the recruitment process, and will then move on to cover:
- Mandatory benefit (social insurance) and housing fund registration
- Management of the monthly contribution process
- Implementation of the monthly payroll
- Filing of individual income tax (IIT)
- Use of secondment (paiqian) contracts for employees
These seminars will be of use to professionals involved in China Labor Law, Recruitment and Payroll. Speakers will include experts from Dezan Shira & Associates, HR specialists, and commentary on local regulations from specific MNCs sited in each location.
Attendance at these events is complimentary. RSVP’s are required, for more details and registration please see the links as follows:
- Previous Article CIRC to Ease Limits on Insurers’ Investments in China
- Next Article Notice on 2009 Annual CIT Declaration