- Available as a complimentary download
- Receiving plaudits for unique content and detailed analysis
- Work comes after seven years investment research into the BRI
Dezan Shira & Associates have released a unique study into the foreign investment opportunities created by China’s Belt & Road Initiative. Written by the Practice Chairman, Chris Devonshire-Ellis, the work is the result of seven years study of the BRI and of 30 years’ experience assisting foreign investors in Asia.
Chris Devonshire-Ellis, Author, “Identifying Opportunities Within the Belt & Road Initiative”
Praise for the book has been swift:
“I wish that this work finds its way on the desks of European industry associations and government cabinets so that they can all better understand how to be part of such an important international project.”
(Michele Geraci, Former Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Economic Development, Government of Italy).
“Has raised the bar on coverage of this important topic.”
(Daniel Widdicombe, Former Head of Investment Banking, China Construction Bank UK)
“Informative and practical”
(Dr. Shirley Yu, Political economist, Professor, Asia fellow, Harvard Kennedy School)
“Identifying Opportunities Within the Belt & Road Initiative” will be of use to:
- Government policy makers
- Government officials working with the Belt & Road Initiative
- Government officials involved with China project financing
- China international policy academics and students
- International businesses looking for investment opportunities
- International trade lawyers
- All businesses and individuals interested in China and international trade
The book may be downloaded, free of charge from the Asia Briefing bookstore here
Media requests and business comments may be directed to email@example.com
About Us China Briefing is written and produced by Dezan Shira & Associates. The practice assists foreign investors into China and has done so since 1992 through offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong. Please contact the firm for assistance in China at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also maintain offices assisting foreign investors in Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, The Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, United States, and Italy, in addition to our practices in India and Russia and our trade research facilities along the Belt & Road Initiative.