Social Insurance and Other SME Policy Changes Introduced in Wuxi
Mar. 19 –In order to alleviate the impact of the financial crisis on employment, the state government in Wuxi has introduced new measures to reduce the burden on enterprises and stabilize the employment situation.
The policies plan to achieve the following.
- Extend social insurance policies and alleviate the social security burden on enterprises
- Continue social insurance subsidies and stabilize the workforce
- Maintain flexibility on the steady-job training subsidies, and improve the overall quality of the workforce
- Expand the standards for the troubled enterprises and increase the scope for subsidies
- Offer support and guidance for the SMEs, moderate and reduce costs according to the law
- Previous Article Last Call for Tax Exemption of Cultural Enterprises in China
- Next Article Terminal 2 Opens at Shanghai’s Hongqiao Airport