Spring issues of Vietnam Briefing, India Briefing out now
In this first issue of Vietnam Briefing, we take a look at the current movement of manufacturers away from South China towards Vietnam, and analyze the benefits to having a “China plus one” strategy
This issue, online and available for free download, features:
- A look at why manufacturers are moving to Vietnam
- The China plus one strategy that many multinationals are now adopting
- How infrastructure is the key to Vietnam and ASEAN’s development
Subscription to Vietnam Briefing is complimentary. Please click here to access the subscriber page.
In the new issue of India Briefing, we take a look at investment in India.
- Interviews with the India minister of finance and minister of commerce on why India will absorb any U.S. downturn
- Registering trademarks in India
- A look at India’s auto sector and what opportunities exist for auto component manufactures
- Investing in India’s civil airports
Subscription to India Briefing is also complimentary. Please click here to access the subscriber page.
For more information on how Asia as a whole is emerging, please visit 2point6billion.com, specially dedicated to commentary and comment on China, India and the rest of emerging Asia.
- Previous Article Starbucks plans China expansion, 80 new stores to open in 2008
- Next Article China Invests in Kyrgyzstan for Central Asia Leadership