Event: China and India, getting the dragon and the elephant right and special economic zones
China and India: Getting the Dragon and the Elephant right and an outlook on Special Economic Zones
Date: Tuesday, June 5, at 6:30 pm
Venue: Capital Club, Embassy Room
- Her Excellency, Ms. Nirupama Rao, Ambassador of India to China
- Dr. Anil K Gupta, Ralph J. Tyser Professor of Strategy and Organization, Smith School of Business, The University of Maryland
- Mr. Chris Devonshire-Ellis, Senior Partner, Dezan Shira & Associates
The event will start with opening remarks by Her Excellency, Ambassador Rao, and will follow with feature insights from two speakers, Dr. Gupta, who will argue that the dragon and the elephant can be complimentary to each other and should work together and the multinational corporations should adopt an integrated strategy to leverage the strengths of both China and India for their global advantages, and Chris Devonshire-Ellis, who will talk about Chinese and Indian Special Economic Zones.
This event is not to be missed, places will be limited at this popular series of events so please book early.
RSPV: please email the Capital Club or call (86 10) 8486 2225 ext 263
For more information and the complete address of the Capital Club in both Chinese and English, please see 2point6billion.com.
- Previous Article China rebounds as Asian stocks rise to record on Fed’s U.S. predictions
- Next Article June issue of China Briefing out now