New U.S. Commercial Service China Business Handbook for 2013
Complimentary Download, Co-Written By Dezan Shira & Associates
Jan. 9 – The U.S. Commercial Service has just published the third edition of the popular China Business Handbook for the year 2013, with chapters contributed by selected foreign investment firms, including Dezan Shira & Associates.
“The China Business Handbook looks closely at important e-commerce trends, explores buyer behavior, provides data to better forecast and target opportunities, reviews key industry sector developments, and discusses key considerations for making sound business decisions. Take advantage of the opportunities that the knowledge and expertise this Handbook provides as you enter or expand your China business,” urges William Zarit, Minister Council for Commercial Affairs for the U.S. Commercial Service in China and the U.S. Embassy in Beijing, in the Handbook’s introduction.
In addition to the hard copies being distributed to U.S. Chambers of Commerce, world trade centers, and Department of Commerce offices across the United States and China, complimentary PDF copies are also available for download on the Asia Briefing Bookstore.
Included in the 2013 China Business Handbook:
Chapter 1: Market Overview
- Market Challenges
- Market Opportunities
- Market Entry Strategy
- Selling U.S. Products and Services
- Select Selling Factors
Chapter 2: Consumers, E-commerce and Media in China
- A Glimpse at Shopping Behavior in China
- The Ecommerce Revolution
- An Overview of Media in China
- Foreign Media Guidelines and Policies
Chapter 3: China’s Expanding Marketplaces
- China’s Nighttime Lights Show Urbanization Trends
- China’s Growth by Region
- China’s Cities
- Within China’s Cities – Finding Local Opportunities
Chapter 4: Establishing and Running a Business in China
- What are my options for investment?
- How do I establish a company?
- What are China’s major taxes?
- How do I repatriate profits?
- How do I hire and pay employees?
Chapter 5: Industry Opportunities
- Food and Beverage
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental Infrastructure
- Luxury Goods
- TV and Film
Chapter 6: Using Hong Kong as a Gateway
- Hong Kong’s Advantages
- Outsourcing Elements of Your International Trade
- Dividend Repatriation from China to the U.S.
The 2013 China Business Handbook is out now and immediately available as a complimentary PDF download on the Asia Briefing Bookstore.
Dezan Shira & Associates is a specialist foreign direct investment practice, providing corporate establishment, business advisory, tax advisory and compliance, accounting, payroll, due diligence and financial review services to multinationals investing in emerging Asia. Since its establishment in 1992, the firm has grown into one of Asia’s most versatile full-service consultancies with operational offices across China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore and Vietnam as well as liaison offices in Italy and the United States.
You can stay up to date with the latest business and investment trends across China by subscribing to The China Advantage, our complimentary update service featuring news, commentary, guides, and multimedia resources.
- Previous Article China Sees First Property Market Price Increase in Nine Months
- Next Article New Issue of Asia Briefing: Are You Ready for ASEAN 2015?